Whole house clean out service
Abelia Services can provide whole-house cleanout services. Whether you’re selling, moving elderly parents, or just getting rid of all the clutter, cleaning out a whole house can be a tiring and messy process. As junk removal specialists, we can make this process easier on you.
Cleaning out a whole home is an involved process. Taking it in systematic steps can make it easier and quicker.
Whole house clean out services cover furniture removal, clothing that has been left behind, taking out kitchen appliances and dinnerware, possibly a basement and/or attic clean out, plus a garage if needed. Depending upon the state of the house, whole house clean out services can be provided by anywhere from two workers, up to a team of five or more workers. Junk removal specialist break into teams and work in unison to clean out the house section by section.
The orderly process of removing items.
Generally, we start by removing and disposing of small and loose items, and emptying out large furniture. Your Junk Removal Specialists do this to ensure they do not need to worry about stepping or tripping over items as they move progressively through the home. It is easier and safer to carry heavy items that have been made less burdensome by removing their contents.
Not everything is going? Here’s what you can do to expedite the process:
To prepare for a whole house cleaning out service, you should determine what, if any, items will be left behind and what will be taken. If there are a large amount of items in both categories– staying and not staying – you may find it helpful if you use small colored stickers. E.g. red dot stickers stay; blue dot stickers go. Designating stay and go items prior to your junk removal specialists arriving can expedite the process greatly.
Not only do we do whole home cleanouts. We also provide these & more junk removal and clean up services:
- Estate cleanouts – elderly relatives eventually are unable to care for themselves. They are moved to places that offer assisted living and all their belongings are left behind. We offer compassionate and professional property removal options for your elderly or deceased relatives.
Tenant removal, foreclosure, & eviction cleanouts – banks and landlords – have your tenants left a mess in your house? We can pick up and dispose of property your tenants have left after abandoning their belongings or being legally evicted.
- On-site furniture relocation – need that couch placed over there? The king bed moved from the second floor to the basement? We can assist you in moving items inside your home.
- Pallet removal and recycling – business is booming. Your receiving more and more inventory. What do you do with all those pallets the shipments are brought in on? We can pick them up for you.
- Light demolition – we can tear down and dispose of unattached sheds, play sets, and similar items.
- Tire removal & recycling – Got tires? We can help. Generally, passenger tires $1 each. Truck tires $5 each. Tractor tires $10 each. Prices subject to change based on location.
- Appliance & furniture removal and recycling – freezers, refrigerators, dishwashers, water heaters, A/C units (indoor, outdoor, window), and more. All appliances are recycled at local scrapyards. Please note: we do not disconnect appliances. Electrical and water lines should be disconnected before we arrive.
Got a new bed or sofa and need the old one removed before the new one gets there? We can pick up and dispose of your old furniture.
- Hot tub removal and recycling – we can remove and dispose of your hot tub. Generally, we disassemble hot tubs on site for removal. Recyclable pieces are separated. We charge a flat fee for most hot tub removals ranging from $250 – $400.
- Trash removal – Do you have waste that exceeds what your regular trash collector will pick up? We can do a one-time trash pick up.
- Leaf Removal and debris hauling – Whether storms have come through and your yard is cluttered with debris, or it’s Fall and you need leaves picked up, we can help. We dispose of leaves based on our customers situation. We can collect and deposit leaves at the curb for customers with city pick up . For customers with woods, we can blow leaves into the woods (environmentally friendly method). For all others we can collect and bag (and remove if not accepted during normal pick up).
- Donations pick up – do you have items that you want to go to local charities? We can be hired to pick them up and drop them off.
- Moving labor – planning a move and need help loading your U-Haul or other rented truck? Abelia service can provide moving labor help.
- Dumpsters – Have a project where you just need some extra muscle? We can help fill your on-site dumpster.
- Whole house clean out – We can provide whole-house cleaning out services. Whether you’re selling, moving elderly parents, or just getting rid of all the clutter, cleaning a whole house can be a tiring and messy process. Let us make it easier on you.
Offering whole house clean ups from Harrisonburg to Winchester, and Fort Valley to Massanutten, Virginia and all places between. Check out our service area and give us a call so we can help you today!
Offering whole house clean ups from Harrisonburg to Winchester, and Fort Valley to Massanutten, Virginia and all places between. Check out our service area and give us a call at (540) 860-0606 so we can help you today!